Know how to create and update Process FMEA according to the recommendations of the FMEA Handbook AIAG/VDA (June 2019), in the industrial context of the organizing company (IATF 16949 : 2016 or EN 9100 : 2016).
Learning operational objectives
According to the role of each participant, know how to:
- Organize the PFMEA Process, prepare, organize, moderate the Process FMEA meetings.
- Audit an existing process FMEA.
- Update an existing Process FMEA.
Know how to be efficient when doing Process FMEA and how to switch from a “passive” FMEA approach to an “active and anticipative” approach (FMEA = design & anticipation tool):
- Prioritize & gain more control using PFMEA, early in the project, on the most critical process steps.
- Structure the re-use of standard/generic PFMEA & feed future generic PFMEA.
- Gain time by filtering some activities.
- Optimize the Control Plan thanks to techniques that allow to favor prevention over detection.
- Be as efficient as possible during the preparation of PFMEA.
Know how to realize Process FMEA using a way that allows a real co-design between design engineering, process engineering, tooling engineering.
Based on the applicable « Customer Specific Requirements (IATF) », know how to define, identify, manage, Special Characteristics in PFMEA and all along the industrial process.
Know how to build a Control Plan, following a Process FMEA, according to the recommendations of the AIAG guide « APQP and Control Plan » and in agreement with the applicable requirements (IATF 16949 : 2016 or EN 9100 : 2016 + Customer Specific Requirements).
Know how to leverage the contributions from the pluri-disciplinary team during the creation of the PFMEA and of the Control Plan.
Build the Control Plan for some Preventive and Detection elements that were identified during the PFMEA Workshop.