Know how to organize, plan and realize Reverse Process FMEAs in agreement with requirements of IATF 16949 and car makers’ & tier 1 suppliers Customer Specific Requirements relative to Reverse PFMEA
Learning operational objectives
Understand Reverse PFMEA general principle, its benefits for the organization.
Know how to apply Reverse PFMEA in an “efficient” and “active” way thanks to techniques that allow:
- Application of Reverse PFMEA in priority on most critical process steps (most important short term added value).
- Gain of time by “mutualizing” Reverse PFMEAs on some process steps that are unique in the shop floor or very similar from one process to the other.
- A long term, regular and feasible planning of Reverse PFMEA in the shop floor.
Know how to apply Reverse PFMEAs in a more pro-active way in:
- Prevention of Non-Conforms and customer claims.
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing processes.
Understand Reverse PFMEA organization and steps to follow for its realization.
Understand Reverse PFMEA working documents and adapt them to the trainees’ organization, local context & requirements.
Conduct a real Reverse PFMEA on one of the processes of the trainees, on the shop floor. Carry out the corresponding PFMEA update and Initiate the resulting action plans.
Understand differences and interactions between:
- Reverse Process FMEA and regular PFMEA Updates.
- Reverse Process FMEA and the other Quality, Risk analysis and problems solving tools.
Know how to trigger and leverage realization of Reverse PFMEAs in adequate situations in development, industrialization and serial life production, in agreement with IATF 16949 and applicable CSRs.