Measurement System Analysis (AIAG MSA 4th edition)
Of attendees in this course in 2021 recommend it.
Attendees are satisfied with this trainings.
(Average rating on all sessions in 2021)
" Formation ludique et explicite dans un domaine compliqué. Très bon formateur. Présent et compétent. "
Philippe, GOODYEAR (25/02/2021)
" Très bonne formation, adaptée et en liaison avec nos problématiques. "
Olivier, HITACHI (12/01/2022)
" Formation très intéressante, documentation excellente. Formateur à l'écoute de ses élèves, faisant participer l'élève. "
Eric, JTEKT (24/11/2022)
- Understand and know how to implement the recommendations in terms of Measurement Systems Analysis of AIAG (AIAG MSA-4-Measurement System Analysis).
Learning operational objectives
- Know how to realize MSA studies on “variables”, “attributes” based, non-reproducible or destructive measurement/test devices.
- Go beyond the recommendations of MSA by implementing the following topics during the workshops:
- CPC: Capability of the control process,
- Cg & CgK.
- Understand the scientific meaning (mathematical & statistical) as well as the industrial/physical meaning of all the indicators used in MSA studies.
- Know how to implement in detail the R&R method called « ANOVA » applied on an example from the organizing company.
- Understand in detail what are interactions (Operator * Part, etc.) what they mean and how to work on them to reduce variations.
- Understand how to analyze data and how to decide relevant actions in case of bad NDC, statistical stability problems, bias problem, linearity issues, non-conform GRR%.
- MSA workshops will be realized on variables, attributes, destructive or non reproductible measurement or test device of the organizing company.
The "Pluses" of the training session
- Thie training is "taylor-made" customized: a « Measurement System Analysis » workshop will be realized on variables, attributes, destructive or non-reproducible measurement systems of the organizing company, using internal data and internal MSA tools (if necessary, the MSA tools will be provided by Vertice Engineering).
- This training includes a 6-months period of post training support (email exchanges, webinars, phone, response time depending on the trainer’s availability).
- Theoretical parts organized in a dynamic and interactive way (workshops in subgroups, quizzes, questions, etc.).
Organization and resources
- Each attendee receives a training manual in English as well as exercise and workshop files used during the session.
- For face-to-face training, the room must have a video projector as well as a flipchart and a whiteboard with coloured markers in working order.
- Level assessment quizzes for each attendee at the beginning and the end of the training session.
- Cold evaluation questionnaire, to evaluate achievements realized after the training completed 3 months after training, by each attendee, with their hierarchy.
- Hot satisfaction questionnaire completed by each attendee at the end of the training.
- Anyone involved in the realization of Measurement Systems Analyses in the context of the organizing company.
- Participants have at least 1 year of experience in metrology, production, project management, industrial engineering, quality, product design & engineering.
- Participants should have an experience of the products and manufacturing processes of the company organizing the training.
- Holds master’s diploma from top tier engineering school (Centrale, INSA, Arts et Métiers, UTC). Equivalent to Master's degree in industrial engineering.
- 20 years experience in automotive industry in industrial statistics (MSA, SPC, capability studies, design of experiments, tolerancing) and in methodologies of product / process design and engineering (functional analysis, DFMEA, PFMEA, CAD).
- Shared training
All persons with disabilities, people with reduced mobility, visually impaired and hard of hearing, can attend all our training courses, provided that they report it as soon as possible so that we can adapt the premises and training ressources to their needs.