Process FMEA and Control Plan According to « FMEA Handbook » AIAG/VDA : june 2019
Of attendees in this course in 2022 recommend it.
Attendees are satisfied with this trainings.
(Average rating on all sessions in 2022)
" Formation interactive avec un formateur compétent qui a su se soucier de nos problématiques internes. "
Bruno, ITW (01/03/2023)
" Très bonne formation efficiente et riche. Adaptée à mon handicap auditif "
Gaspard, REACTIV' 2M (30/06/2020)
" Très bonne formation, dynamique et interactive alors que le sujet "AMDEC" n'est pas simple à aborder, transmettre. "
Céline, SNOP (31/05/2022)
- Know how to create and update Process FMEA according to the recommendations of the FMEA Handbook AIAG/VDA (June 2019), in the industrial context of the organizing company (IATF 16949 : 2016 or EN 9100 : 2016).
Learning operational objectives
- According to the role of each attendee, know how to:
- Organize the FMEA Process, prepare, organize, moderate the Process FMEA meetings.
- Audit an existing FMEA.
- Update an existing FMEA.
- Know how to realize Process FMEA using a way that allows a real co-design between design engineering, process engineering, tooling engineering.
- Know how to build a Control Plan, following a Process FMEA, according to the recommendations of the AIAG guide « APQP and Control Plan » and in agreement with the applicable requirements (IATF 16949 : 2016 or EN 9100 : 2016 + Customer Specific Requirements).
- Pratice the creation of the Control Plan for some of the prevention and detection control means identified during the PFMEA workshop.
- Know how to be more efficient and switch from a "passive" to an "active and anticipative" approach
(FMEA = design & anticipation tool):
- Prioritize & gain more control early in the project, on the most critical functions or process steps.
- Structure the re-use of standard/generic FMEA & feed future generic FMEA.
- Gain time by filtering some activities.
- Depending on the quality standards in use by attendees and on the applicable "Customer Specific Requirements", know how to identify and follow the Special Characteristics in FMEA (Design and Process).
The "Pluses" of the training session
- Training tailored on examples of internal products and manufacturing processes of the organizing company (Case study used if necessary). Workshops made on these examples.
- Vertice Engineering can use the FMEA Tools in use in your company, adapt them or provide standards tools if necessary (MS Excel or other vendor FMEA software).
- Vertice Engineering can provide advices to migrate the internal FMEA tools of the organizing company to the requirements of the "FMEA Handbook AIAG-VDA - june 2019".
- Theoretical parts organized in a dynamic and interactive way (workshops in subgroups, quizzes, questions, etc.).
- This training includes a 6-months period of post training support (email exchanges, webinars, phone, response time depending on the trainer’s availability).
Organization and resources
- Each attendee receives a training manual in English as well as exercise and workshop files used during the session.
- For face-to-face training, the room must have a video projector as well as a flipchart and a whiteboard with coloured markers in working order.
- The attendees must dispose of a laptop computer, connected to the internet, with MS Excel 2007 or more installed.
- Level assessment quizzes for each attendee at the beginning and the end of the training session.
- Hot satisfaction questionnaire completed by each attendee at the end of the training.
- Cold evaluation questionnaire, to evaluate achievements realized after the training completed 3 months after training, by each attendee, with their hierarchy.
- Anyone involved in the imlementation of development and industrialization of an industrial product or process.
- Participants should have an experience of the products and manufacturing processes of the company organizing the training.
- At least 1 year professional experience in either production, project management, industrial engineering, quality, product design and engineering.
- Holds master’s diploma from top tier engineering school (Centrale, INSA, Arts et Métiers, UTC). Equivalent to Master's degree in industrial engineering.
- 20 years of industry experience in automotive or other industries, particularly focused on design & development methods such as Functional Analysis, Design FMEA, Process FMEA, Machinery FMEA.
- Duely trained by AIAG on the new requirements of "FMEA Handbook AIAG-VDA - June 2019"
- Shared training
All persons with disabilities, people with reduced mobility, visually impaired and hard of hearing, can attend all our training courses, provided that they report it as soon as possible so that we can adapt the premises and training ressources to their needs.