Of attendees in this course in 2022 recommend it.
Attendees are satisfied with this trainings.
(Average rating on all sessions in 2022)
- Know how to create and update logistics FMEAs according to the recommendations of the FMEA Handbook AIAG/VDA (June 2019) in your own context and on your own processes.
Learning operational objectives
- According to the role of each attendee, know how to:
- Organize the FMEA Process, prepare, organize, moderate the Process FMEA meetings.
- Audit an existing FMEA.
- Update an existing FMEA.
- Know and practice the different steps of the PFMEA method.
- Adapt this method to the specifics of your own internal logisitics.
- Know how to be more efficient and switch from a "passive" to an "active and anticipative" approach
(FMEA = design & anticipation tool):
- Prioritize & gain more control early in the project, on the most critical functions or process steps.
- Structure the re-use of standard/generic FMEA & feed future generic FMEA.
- Gain time by filtering some activities.
- Understand the benefits of the logistics Control Plan, the information that it contains and how to build it based on the logistics FMEA.
The "Pluses" of the training session
- Theoretical parts organized in a dynamic and interactive way (workshops in subgroups, quizzes, questions, etc.).
- This training includes a 6-months period of post training support (email exchanges, webinars, phone, response time depending on the trainer’s availability).
- Vertice Engineering can use the FMEA Tools in use in your company, adapt them or provide standards tools if necessary (MS Excel or other vendor FMEA software).
- Training tailored to the logistics of the company which organizes the training, to its logistics FMEA tools in use, and to its internal logistics Control Plan.
Organization and resources
- For face-to-face training, the room must have a video projector as well as a flipchart and a whiteboard with coloured markers in working order.
- The attendees must dispose of a laptop computer, connected to the internet, with MS Excel 2007 or more installed.
- Each attendee receives a training manual in English as well as exercise and workshop files used during the session.
- Level assessment quizzes for each attendee at the beginning and the end of the training session.
- Cold evaluation questionnaire, to evaluate achievements realized after the training completed 3 months after training, by each attendee, with their hierarchy.
- Hot satisfaction questionnaire completed by each attendee at the end of the training.
- Any person involved in the management of risks associated to the manufacturing and/or logistics processes of the company which organizes the training.
- At least 1 year professional experience in either production, project management, industrial engineering, quality, product design and engineering.
- Have a knowledge and an experience of the products, of the manufacturing & logistics processes of the company which organizes the training.
- Holds master’s diploma from top tier engineering school (Centrale, INSA, Arts et Métiers, UTC). Equivalent to Master's degree in industrial engineering.
- 20 years of industrial experience in the implementation of design and development methodologies in risk assessment for automotive industry (Functional analysis, DFMEA, PFMEA, etc.).
- Duely trained by AIAG on the new requirements of "FMEA Handbook AIAG-VDA - June 2019"
Next shared training session
All persons with disabilities, people with reduced mobility, visually impaired and hard of hearing, can attend all our training courses, provided that they report it as soon as possible so that we can adapt the premises and training ressources to their needs.