Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
Of attendees in this course in 2022 recommend it.
Attendees are satisfied with this trainings.
(Average rating on all sessions in 2022)
- Understand the PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) and its requirements. Know how to build a PPAP file from the APQP process, on the product applications of the organizing company.
Learning operational objectives
- Know the structure of a PPAP file. Know the details and objective of each deliverable.
- Know how to lead the PPAP submission and approval process in the context of the organizing company.
- Understand the sequence of the different steps of the APQP and how they result in building the PPAP file, their consistency and maturity levels of the associated deliverables in relation to the end-of-project objectives:
- Plan and Define Program
- Product Design and Development
- Process Design and Development
- Product and Process Validation
- Feedback, assessment and corrective action
- Understand and know how to implement, in the context of the organizing company, the IATF 16949 requirements as well as the “Customer Specific Requirements” regarding the PPAP.
The "Pluses" of the training session
- Training "tailor-made" adapted and focused on internal processes and standard documents of the organizing company (case studies used if necessary).
- Theoretical parts organized in a dynamic and interactive way (workshops in subgroups, quizzes, questions, etc.).
- This training includes a 6-months period of post training support (email exchanges, webinars, phone, response time depending on the trainer’s availability).
Organization and resources
- Each attendee receives a training manual in English as well as exercise and workshop files used during the session.
- For face-to-face training, the room must have a video projector as well as a flipchart and a whiteboard with coloured markers in working order.
- Level assessment quizzes for each attendee at the beginning and the end of the training session.
- Hot satisfaction questionnaire completed by each attendee at the end of the training.
- Cold evaluation questionnaire, to evaluate achievements realized after the training completed 3 months after training, by each attendee, with their hierarchy.
- Anyone likely to lead or take part in the implementation or utilization of a PPAP in his company.
- Participants should have an experience of the products and manufacturing processes of the company organizing the training.
- At least 1 year professional experience in either production, project management, industrial engineering, quality, product design and engineering.
- General Engineer (Centrale).
- 20 years of automotive industry experience (manufacturer and supplier) in project management, purchasing and product / process design methodology (Functional analysis, DFMEA, PFMEA, supplier quality, etc.).
- Was involved in the implementation of the APQP & PPAP process at PSA and then in its deployment at Plastivaloire.
- Shared training
Next shared training session
All persons with disabilities, people with reduced mobility, visually impaired and hard of hearing, can attend all our training courses, provided that they report it as soon as possible so that we can adapt the premises and training ressources to their needs.